Friday, November 28, 2008

Catching up on posts

Like a lot of music bloggers I don't pay as much attention to my blog as I do to my synths. The Vostok has been cranky in the midi-to-CV module and I finally got the replacement parts in the mail. I'm working up the nerve to open it up and replace it and it's been easy to put off because lately it's been doing what it's suposed to be doing (converting midi note and velocity information into control voltages) and so the replacement parts have been sitting in my studio surrounded by bubble wrap as I drag my heels about doing things.

I also said once uppon a time that I was going to post the rest of those midi tutorials I found so here they are in order. check out This post for the introduction

Part 1


Part 2


Part 3


Part 4


Part 5


Part 6 a


Part 6 b


Part 7

No comments: