Monday, March 16, 2009

Cantos cantos cantos!

I'm almost half way through the Inferno now! I wrote Canto 14 last night and 13 the night before. I'm starting to think about publishing options, Sander Hicks (formerly of Soft Skull Press) offered me a discount on a publishing package from his newer venture Long Dash Publishing. That was some time ago so I wrote him yesterday to see if the offer still stands. He no longer runs the place but he forwarded my message on to the guy who does.

I think I'l be writing to a few other author friends and see where that leads but for now I'm hoping Long Dash will be the place.

I've got a gig tomorrow I'm playing a 15 minute set of revolutionary folk songs at the Organizing Centre for Social and Economic Justice. The event is scheduled from 7 - 10, and the program will be from 8:00 - 9:00 on Tuesday, March 17.

The Organizing Centre is a 672 E. Broadway, at Fraser.

Come if you can this will be my first live performance in almost a year I'll have copies of The Christian Radical and maybe a few CD's for sale as well.

No comments: