Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Played a gig last night.

It was a good show, small crowd. I played for my supper (literally, my wife and I had Irish Stew and good coffee) then I played a mix of revolutionary folk traditionals and music off my CD and two people bought copies! I was pleased. I'm selling numbered batches of the CD on a sliding scale of 5 to 10 dollars, along with each CD you get a copy of The Christian Radical a booklet with liner notes and stories about the making of the CD and some various other goodies like stickers or buttons really, what ever I have handy that I think people might appreciate. If you would be interested there are still four available in this batch. I will probably release the album soon for download on Bandcamp and continue to print numbered batches of CD's to order. If you'd like one you an write to me, my e-mail address is at the bottom of this blog just scroll down until you see the gmail address.

No comments: