Friday, June 19, 2009

Blogging about Dante.

So it was pointed out to me recently that though I send this blog to people to give them an idea of what I'm doing with Dante I actually spend more time doing just about anything else and up-loading youtube videos.

Here's where things are presently with the Dante Project:

I've stalled. I hate to admit it but I've stalled and I havn't been working on it as dilligently or as consistently as I was. To be totally honest I havn't picked it up in weeks. This bothers me. A lot.

I'm six cantos away from finishing my first draft of Inferno and I've only got five cantos into the second draft. I've started to procrastinate and I could spend time making excuses here for why I've stalled but in the end they'd just be excuses and I don't want to excuse this I want to get back into it and see this whole project through. I never thought that this was going to be such a mammoth undertaking when I agreed to it. It is a source of unending amazement to me that this has become such an elaborate project.

I need to get back into writing and stop slacking off because I really think that once it's finished you will like it.

Also, I'd like to play more gigs.

1 comment:

ScottMFR said...

Yeah! Get back to work you slacker!