Friday, September 18, 2009

modular problems

so I'll spare you the epic version and go with the coles notes:

I ordered a custom synth case that never appeared and had to put the whole music project on hold as a result I'm getting my refund in the mail very soon.

I also got the replacement case I ordered and the past two days have been spent trying to fit everything into it. I think I've got it mostly figured out. It's smaller than the one I was promised and as a result I'll have to dump some modules to get everything to fit but in the end I think this is a good fit. Once I've moved and set up in my new studio I can get back to work on the musical side of this project. in the mean time here's a picture I've named them: the smaller black one is called Dante the larger multi coloured one is called Virgil: