Tuesday, July 15, 2008

No es del meu gust



That Theramin demo was way better on the Youtube site. I showed it to my fiancee today hoping that it would have all the captions that the filmmakers inserted about how you should NEVER open vacuum tube devices when they are on, but for whatever reason the captions didn't appear on my blog. If you thought it was lackluster I suggest you try watching it on youtube. I'm going to right now...


Yup, it's on the youtube page it's pretty cool like if your highschool science teacher directed pop-up video... with theramins!

Also I've been playing with this I'm sure that most everyone who is into eurorack modular gear has already heard of this site but I've found it both useful and entertaining.

I feel like some kid in the Great Depression cutting out pictures from the Sears Roebuck Catalog and dreaming of the badass suits and guns and... cows... they sold through the mail back then.

I've actually been designing a modular system and I hope to begin doing reviews when my vostok arrives I'll try and get some thing(s) up about it on youtube when I can get one. I'm waiting for AH to get theirs because I've been talking with Shawn Cleary there on and off for the past month and even though Big City Music has a Vostok in their store right now for sale at a comparable price I want to wait for AH because their customer service has really made all the difference to me and it seems pretty lame to get all my info from Shawn who's been nothing but helpful only to go and buy the thing someplace else. for earlier reviews I've done go to here and look up FB01, Evolver, and Tablebeast. Shit, just scroll down for a few pages, it's all there and then some.

No comments: