Friday, May 29, 2009

News news news! and a cartoon!

As it turned out I was too weak most of the past seven days to do much of anything but I'm a lot better now. I did rough draft of Canto 26 tonight, that's the one with Ulusses and Diomedes and how they met their end.

I've got a gig performing Cantos 1-4 with The Empire of Crime tomorrow (or later today) it's at 7:15pm Friday (today) at Rhizome Cafee on Broadway and Kingsway in Vancouver BC it's pay what you can and I don't think anyone will be turned away for lack of funds. I should have posted about this a lot sooner but you know what with nearly dying I got a bit side tracked :P

One of my friends will be filming our set so it will go up on youtube and then up here at some point.

I'll also post pics of the live setup it was a real challenge seeing just how much stuff I could fit on a single pedalboard in the end I got it all on with room to spare! It's a very big pedalboard.

Smashing Guitars Ashville has finally got their website up and running and they are going to be shipping the first batch of Gristlizers on Monday. I got an e-mail about this great stuff and placed my order yesterday, they are really great folks to deal with and the Gristleizer is going to be right at home in my synth rig.

I was thinking about this cartoon while I was filling the hospital toilet with blood from my ass:

No comments: