Friday, July 3, 2009

videos! And Dante Updates!

hey I made two new youtube videos for the one or two people who read this blog I hope you enjoy them!

Gristleizer


Chaquo


Also it's worth mentioning that I still have little idea how to move forward with The Inferno. I've come to the conclusion that I can't use the bishops responsible for the great schism, or if I do I need to bear constantly in mind that though their selfishness and persuit of power caused a thousand year and counting rift in the church out of which all sorts of horrors have spilled, if it had not been for that first breach there would not be the richness or variety of Christian theology we see today so though the church was rent in two God has made something better in it's place.

I keep coming back to the saying "let he who is without sin cast the first stone" and as my friend Barrett remarked Inferno is a bag of rocks. All the more reason to try and stop the stone throwing because it's my belief that beyond the judgemental and sometimes bigotted attitudes presented in Dante's Hell there is a higher purpose to all this and a greater message and that's what I want to get to the heart of in my attempts to paraphrase it.

Soon I am going to begin posting Cantos to this blog in an effort to include you in the editing process and to fully begin writing the second draft. If it remains in a word doc on my work computer it may never get finished.

No comments: