Thursday, April 9, 2009

It's Alive HAHAAHAHAHHAAA! (internet at the studio)

Finally got the web at my studio today. It's great to be here and working instead of siting at home on the end of my couch trying to get shit done. All I've got to do now is get my DAW running and a bunch of other shit sorted out here and I'll be good to go! It's kind of a shame, I spent all day tidying up and moving things around and I haven't even played a single note : ( Of course the place looks fucking hardcore, also my wife found my camera so I'll have to take some pictures of the place and get some gear pr0n goin' on. Also I am very hungry and looking forward to a dinner of perogies when I get home, yum!

I have accomplished one thing, by the time I leave here today I'll have listened to every single thing that the Mahavishnu Orchestra has ever recorded.

Jan Hammer and John Mclaughlin are my heroes. The two of them together are like a musical storm or something.

No comments: