Saturday, April 4, 2009

raw audio from The Inferno sessions



This is roughly one quarter of the raw audio from The Inferno sessions. I'm sick so I can't really get out to my studio right now but I'm hoping that very soon I'll be able to take this and all the rest of the recorded footage and re-arrange it into the sound scape for Dante's Inferno.

I will no longer be making the tracks available fr download like I was before. From now on I will try and release pieces through sound cloud and make them available to stream from here. This has the advantage of accessibility, there are no time restrictions on this file you can listen to it or share it as you please. I only ask that if you use it for any purpose that you get my permission first. Thanks.

I hope you enjoy this sneak peak into hell.

Chris

No comments: